How Does God See Us Bipolars?



One of the most incredible things I find in the Bible is God's percpective on us as humans. How does God see us? Check out this verse...

1Sa 16:7 But God said to Samuel, Do not look on his face, nor on his height, because I have refused him. For He does not see as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart.

So what condition is your heart? Is it ready for the Holy Spirit to mold you into Christ's Image?
Or have you hardened your heart to the work of God in your life?

Only Jesus can heal and draw you close to listen. Consider that... The creator of the universe, the sea's, the mountains, and the earth; He is listening to you and is praying on your behalf.
For He does not see as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart.

As Bipolars we need to keep the focus on Jesus.... Our anxiety, Irritabity, silliness, hypersexuallity, difficult sleeping and ect. is all a result of our chemical imballance which is acted out thru our focus on self. Even though we have these disabilities God still looks on the heart. He sees us as stainless, clean and pure because of the blood and the cross.
And through Him having made peace through the blood of His cross, it pleased the Father to reconcile all things to Himself through Him, whether the things on earth or the things in Heaven. Col 1:20



God sees us as white as snow and has cast our sins as far as east is to west. That is incredible! Wow, Freedom from the power of sin over our lives. Jesus Free's us and gives us a clean slate.... So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2Co 5:17

As Bipolar people we can have unrealistic perceptions about ourselves and life.... Remember we don't see as God sees. My outlook on life is definately different than yours. And how I look upon myself is definately different than how others look at me.

Example; I can't walk thru a Walmart without thinking someone is right behind me pushing me thru the store, I can turn around and there's no one there. I think others are pushing me and my poor wife is telling me to slow down.

Here is a gift I thought I would leave behind. Thought it would minister to you...





First I must say I am not a Dr or a Pshyc.
I have been counseling people with Bipolar Disorder since 1986.... If I don't have the answer we can grow through it together, and seek God.
God Bless.....and I really mean it.
Dave Hallahan


If you would like some godly counsel or would just like to air it out, you can email me here...Dave@christian-internet.com



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the truth of the scripture. I also appreciate the truth will set us free.

Candice said...

Unrealistic expectations - how I loathe that combination of words. If I expect Christian people to behave (cough) like Christians, meaning in a loving manner as Christ calls us to love one another, WHy is it my problem that I Got HURT for having unrealistic expectations. And yes, I also know we are called to forgive, but that wall, called bi-polar prevents me.

Isaiah 61 said...

Hi Candice, I just discovered this website and it's been an encouragement to read the different postings. I have over the years put myself under really unrealistic expectations and that has hurt not only me but also my wife, my kids and other loved ones. The "never enough" is exhausting and we are so harsh with ourselves. The second commandment says "love your neighbour AS MUCH AS you love YOURSELF". I'm learning ti be kind, forgiving, caring snd supportive od myself instead of fighting, rejecting snd resenting the illness. And I find that forgiving, overlooking others' failures is becoming easier. Embrace the bipolar disorder, know that God carries you through when you can't make a step forward and that you are very special because He made you.I hope that this will help.

Anonymous said...

I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love  Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.