Christian Depression and Christian Mania ?...

How are you doing? Are you far from God and wondering if He can reach you. Maybe your praying or reading Gods Word and it doesn't seem to penetrate you heart any longer.
Or maybe you are on fire for God, ready to do His will and are seeking Him thru the Word of God....

I just described Christian Depression and Christian Mania. Maybe you are seeking the Internet for some comfort. I pray you find it. There are many seekers just trying to find an answer and some peace.

Maybe you are suffering from Depression and you just can't seem to get going, there is no motivation to start your day. Maybe you are dealing with sadness or fear, or you just feel like no one cares.

You can't exclude God from your list of those that have hurt you.
Rom 8:34,35 Who is he condemning? It is Christ who has died, but rather also who is raised, who is also at the right hand of God, who also prays for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?


You see God is not freaking out about your day. And you should learn to let go and let God take the steering wheel of you day. You can trust Him.

Let Jesus who see's the direction you are headed and let Him replace your day with peace and joy instead. Remember, with God all things are possible...Mat 19:26.

And when I'm manic I still need to give God my thoughts and the things I try to do on my own. When I'm manic I soar through my days not even realizing I'm out of control. I can leave a lot of destruction behind me, unexplained thoughts, anger, loneliness and ect. I can read a thick book in one day "Mania".

But God never looses control of my direction. He see's His plan for my day and guides me, Yes even when we have bipolar thoughts and plans. He never condemns you for going in the wrong direction. This has always been satans plan for our life. To make you confused. But if you shall seek your God from there you shall find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul Deu 4:29 .


All this is about God directing us or are we doing the directing? It's easy as bipolar people to take control and go and do what we want, which leads to another episode.
But it's my argument that; if you let Jesus, God the Father, and God the Holy Spirit to take the wheel of your life you will, without exception, have "life and peace and joy in your life". He promised this in John 16

It is my desire that you all feel God's supernatural presence in your heart...
I am praying for you; that you will give your steering wheel to God.


God Bless all. I hope this encourages some. Love ya...

If you would like some godly counsel or just want to share please E-Mail me.Dave@christian-internet.com



No comments: