What's the Bipolar Solution?

I know that many of us struggle with loneliness even in a crowd of friends maybe at Church or a super market. I make sure my conversations are short so that I don't say something wrong. Sometimes I just blurt out the first thing on my mind and sometimes it hurts people.

We all and I included experience hurts and pains from our friends or family who want to distance themselves from our bipolar issues.


Maybe since childhood you have experienced a lot of emotions such as ..Pain, hard times, suffering,joy, anger, rage, sadness, loneliness, anxiety, fear, rejection and humility. Everybody is different. All these things can add up to a bad day. I See a Psychiatrist once a week and a counselor every two weeks. Just a reality check up. I can't imagine my bipolar friends going on with out some kind a help; spiritually or mental help.
I found an incredible song for the heart. "You Tube, David Crowder"

Being Bipolar makes us different but not in the eyes of God. Rev 21:4 And God will wipe away all tears from their eyes. And there will be no more death, nor mourning, nor crying out, nor will there be any more pain.... Remember He is a loving Father.
Almost everywhere in the Bible you'll see alot of Grace and Peace. God is very exact when it comes to those He loves. John 17
I am Praying for you guys as followers, we love you and hurt for you! Please don't go to man for help before you go to God first...

Neh 9:17 You are a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and did not forsake

So God heals and restores those hurting and in pain. He is Grace and Peace. 1Ch 28:9 And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind. For Jehovah searches all hearts and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you. But if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever.


In other words our own perceptions of who we think we are is different than how God sees us! I can't emphasis this point enough. God never turns His back on His children.


Sometimes I see myself as a loser. Then I open God's Word and it contradicts what I think. Are you reading Gods Word? It restores us, cleanses us, covers us, sanctifies us etc. God takes us as believers and begins changing us from the inside out.

I get e-mail's from those that are really struggling with their bipolar chemical Imbalance. They have know way of experiencing a normal day. One day they are feeling great then the next they are Hyper or Manic, then the next day they can't get out bed or they start cutting themselves for release..

What's the solution?
. My Solution - and I have studied and tested and implemented all the e-mails I get and I have found that a steady stream of Gods Word and the right med combo is the only thing that works for me and many others. Don't ever feel like your the only one that deals with being Bipolar. There are many that get confused, uprooted, and kick in the back. All we really want is acceptance, love, and friends.

In almost all occasions people stop taking there Meds when they feel normal. That's why you were given that prescription... So that you would feel normal. Then right when we feel normal we stop taking that wonderful Med. and then another episode takes place. As bipolars we can leave alot of destruction behind as we travel through our Journey


Remember I'm not a Psychiatrist or a professional; just a fellow believer who has been counseling Bipolar Christians for 20 or so years. I only offer Spiritul and Godly counsel and advice to those in need.


God Bless all of you brothers and sisters. I hope this encourages some. We are praying for you... and I really mean it.

If you would like some godly counsel or just want to share please E-Mail me.dave@christian-internet.com

1 comment:

denise proffitt said...

What a freeing perspective, great encouragement! Thank you