The Right Mind?......

"Luke 8:35 They came to Jesus and found the man from whom the demons had departed sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind"

One day Jesus is going to give us fresh,new,mind. Not a mind filled with Imbalances.
I'm tired of trying to keep it together. I'm weak, I have a brain disorder, I try avoiding long conversations because I might not have tacked or I might say somthing wrong. Only Jesus can help me I know that, but sometimes I get bummed out or depressed about our Chemical Disorder.

My familiy laughs at me when I say or do outrages things. There right, it is funny, I laugh about it too. Sometimes being bipolar is confusing. For me I struggle with finding the line where things are normal or are they.
That's when I need to check into reality. I've looked at some of the online bipolar support groups but they don't have the Power of God and all who He is to comfort us as Jesus said He would In the last days. John 16:7

I have to confess I don't really find much help from secular.com's Jesus alone helps us find that normal spot where you feel comfortable.
Jesus is not only our Savior but through tHe Holy Spirit He is also our comforter.
I love it that Jesus can heal the man at Gadarene and see Him in his right mind. Awesome... Now i'm not going to say that Jesus will heal you. Most of us may suffer from our Chemical Brain Disorder for the rest of our lives. That means maitenance needs to take place.... We Bipolars especially need more of Gods Word flowing through our Minds. I'm sorry but I believe that Gods Word has the power to mend us and heal our Dysfunctional brains.

Heb 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

One of the things my counselor tells me is to focus on the present. That's kind a hard to do when you have spent most of your life trying to dodge reality. I can become a Chamelian any day.

What's going on with you? Tell me if I'm off base.


I found an incredibly cool song for us by David Crowder Click Here....



If you would like some godly councel or would like to share something you can email me here....Dave@christian-internet.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

how to find out that some one is really effected by Bipolar Disorder are there any specific symptoms ???

Dave Hallahan said...

Hello Sathyam...
Yes a great description of the symptoms are on the blog. You just have to go down farther. Thanks for visiting. Hope it helps.
Dave....