As Bipolar Christians we should know what's happening to us !

Knowledge about Bipolar 1 and Bipolar 2 is essential.

It just so happens that my Wife knows more about my symptoms than the many Professionals we have gone to for help.

The more we know about the Chemical Imbalance in our brains the stronger and more knowledgeable you will be. Try some of the links we have provided on left. Or the link here....Web Md Great Information! If you would like to share or get some godly advice you cam E-Mail me....
Dave@christian-internet.com

1 comment:

Jhon mac said...

Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article
That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. I am very happy to your post about on. Great information, I would like to say your post is very informative.
bipolar 1 test