Gods Grace and Mercy for the bipolar...

I believe the  key word to describing the Christian faith is "struggle"
Let's face it we get allot of letters from people that are honestly struggling in their personal lives with being Bipolar.  They'll say things like Im doing the best i can, and our hearts go out in compassion.


What this reveals is a Christianity that is focused on our ability instead of Gods ability.
Where most people breakdown in their Christian life is when they are simply trying harder! Lots of luck...  Try harder with what? How?  I've looked inside of me and I know how many times I've failed the Lord, myself, And my wife.  No wonder Paul said to the Galatians. "Are you so foolish? After beginning in the spirit are you now going to perfect yourselves in the flesh?"


Maybe some of you who have written for counsel in your situation will notice my quick answers.  It usually comes from the knowledge that only Jesus can do a work in and through our lives. I realize i can't change myself, Only He through His great grace and mercy can produce the changes we are all looking for.... Amen?  
Don't loose heart, you can change, you don't have to live struggling in your faith or walk.  Being bipolar doesn't mean you have failed or are out of Gods reach.



We offer Safe and Godly Counsel to those seeking prayer and help. Go to our website for Prayer and Counseling

More about Dave's Destructive Bipolar life can be found here... Bipolar Christian Fellowship This is our Bipolar Homepage.


Kept by His Love....
Pastor Dave Hallahan

No comments: