Help And Hope for those suffering thru Depressed and Manic days

Help For Bipolar Christians?



We get alot of messages from people not taking there medications and wondering why they do what they do or wondering why they are feeling the way they do. We would like to encourage you to take your meds. I remember once a while back a Doctor was going through my website and wrote me saying "He was blown away that I encouraged people to take their Meds". Anyway, if you are feeling Anxious or Depressed or Suicidal make sure you are doing what your Doctors are telling you, even though it might not seem right, trust them.
 
You can make it through another day if you pick up your bible and seek the lord.
 
Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

This is how we have victorious days.  Remember it's not by our strength that we are victorious over our manic state or thru our depression.  The last thing you want to do is get spiritual, but we must seek out the only one that can heal us...


Again we need to stop trying on our own to make things happen concerning our Bipolar Issues.  The only help we can get is thru Jesus Christ.  Trust Him and seek him while there is still time...

Jer 29:11-14

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.14 I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity...
NKJV


Pastor Dave...

No comments: