Questions and Side Effects

Thanks for all the encouraging notes, wow what a blessing. I do want to answerJust a couple of your questions.

#1 yes its ok to take your meds as a christian unfortunatly many bible counselors will tell you its a sin or that as a believer your chould just trust the lord for your healing. Well not everyone gets healed of the bipolar chemical imbalances. Ive had it since 1986 Im 53 and i just tried to commit suicide last week from being bipolar. Im ok now Praise the lord but i went through a pretty bad low. So yes i understand that you must take your meds, see your cunselor and psyciatrist.

#2 In one other note a brother thought it was his fault that he was bipolar. We need to understand It's a chemical imbalance in the brain it would be like telling a cancer paitient its his fault he has cancer.

Side effects

There are so many side effects from the meds we take and i've gone at least 6 known anti depressents and pscycotic meds and my wife sho fully understands my condition just hasn't found the right one yet. They start to work but then for some reason they stop and the side effects kick in. One side effect was that my hands and my feet shook so bad that i couldnt hold a fork or hold a glass in my hand, my wife had to feed me. Or cotton mouth, or my tounge won't stop moving ect ect. Im sure you've experienced your own as well

Well I love you guys keep pushing and praying and reading your bibles.... Take your meds and see your counelors even if you dont agree with all they say take the good spit out the rest. If you would like to talk, share or get some counsel you can email me here...Dave@christian-internet.com

Luke 8:35 Then they went out to see what was done; and came to Jesus, and found the man, out of whom the devils were departed, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.

No comments: